for the purposes of the Agreement hereto, the term „Merchant" shall mean the Seller or the Payee; for the purpose of the Agreement hereto, terms „Seller" and „Payee" shall mean the „Merchant".
Payer/User - a natural or legal person, or an organizational unit without legal identity on which the Act confers legal capacity, effecting payments for goods or services offered by the Merchant.
Przelewy24 service - Internet service intermediating in the transfer of payments between the Payer and the Merchant.
Payment - an individual payment for the Merchant effected by the Payer with the use of the System. Each and every payment is specified in the System through at least the following: Payment number, amount of Payment, method of Payment, ID.
Payments may ascribe the following statuses:
- Awaiting - payment awaiting reception,
- Under verification - payment received and subject to additional verification for security reasons,
- For use / Prepayment - payment made and awaiting transfer of payment confirmation to the Seller,
- Effected - payment made and payment confirmation sent to the Seller,
- Error - payment resulting in an error, returned by the Intermediary Institution or without correct payment,
- Returned - payment returned to the Client from the account of the Service.
Transaction panel - Panel available to the Payer in order to choose the method of payment and get redirected to Intermediary Institution.
Intermediary Institution - Payment Services provider or other entity through which the Payer transfers DialCom24 Sp. z o.o. (DialCom24) or PayPro SA (PayPro) payment funds for the purpose of payment for the Merchant, in particular a bank, authorisation-clearing centre, post operator, payment services office.
Working Day (Working Day of Merchant's Provider) - the work time of DialCom24, PayPro (with the exclusion of Saturdays, Sundays, holidays and statutory holidays), during which a unit of Dial Com, PayPro conducts its operating activity constituting the services set out by the provision of Terms and Conditions hereto referring to the term „Working Day".
§ 1. General Provisions
- Serwis Przelewy24 is the property of PayPro SA, ul. Kanclerska 15, 60-327 Poznań, tel. +48 (61) 642 93 44, WWW: www.przelewy24.pl, e-mail: email@example.com. PayPro SA – acts as a Payment Agent of PayPro SA - a Domestic Payment Institution entered in the register of domestic payment institutions kept by the Financial Supervision Authority, entity registration no.: UKNF IP24/2014
- Przelewy 24 makes available for the Client various Payment methods, accepts Clients' Payments, sends the Seller confirmations of effected Payments and transfers the Payments to the Seller's account.
- Each and every Payment initiated in Przelewy 24 receives a unique Payment number and password set up by the Service. The Client should keep the number and password for the purpose of checking the status of a given Payment, making a prepayment based on the payment or filing a complaint regarding payment.
- Each and every payment made to one of the bank accounts of DialCom24 or PayPro is dedicated only to the realisation of the Payment the number of which was entered as payment title. In case an erroneous Payment number is entered, DialCom24, PayPro shall not be liable for the purpose to which the funds will be transferred.
- Payments must be made within the specific time provided by the transaction panel within the said time, the Service awaits the confirmation of payment. On the reception of the confirmation, the Service sends information to the Client and the Merchant that the payment has been effected correctly.
- Confirmations of payment in Przelewy 24 are provided by the following intermediary institutions:
- for payments made with the use of payment cards or electronic wallet - servers of the respective payment operators cooperating with Przelewy24.
- for payments made by bank transfer - bank transfer automation software of or bank account history supervision software owned by the Service.
- The Service does not guarantee the realisation of Payments in real time in case of failure of operation of the system of the Intermediary Institution, technical breaks on the part of the Intermediary Institution, attempts to effect payments out of payment registration hours of a given bank or changes affecting the operation of the service carried out by the Intermediary Institution. The Payer is entitled to pursue claims arising out of the abovementioned circumstances from the Intermediary Institution pursuant to the agreement concluded by and between the Payer and the Intermediary Institution as well as in compliance with the binding provisions of law.
- The Service does not guarantee the realisation of Payments in real time in case instructions provided during the transaction in the transaction panel and on websites of Intermediary Institutions are not followed.
- Przelewy 24 does not make available any identification data ( personal information, addresses, company information) of its Clients. The said data are used only in the course of returning payments or handling complaints and only for the purpose of carrying out these operations.
- The fact that Przelewy24 intermediates in the transfer of the Payers' Payments through the accounts of the Service does not entitle the Payers to claim interest on the payments kept temporarily on the accounts of the Service.
- Clients of the Service may only be natural persons, legal persons or organisational units without legal identity on which the Act confers legal capacity.
- Przelewy 24 is not a party to an agreement or legal relations between the Payer and the Merchant, in particular the sale agreement and does not bear and liability with regard thereto. In particular, it shall not be held liable for improper fulfillment or failure to fulfill an obligation by the Merchant, as well as liability towards the Merchant for improper fulfillment or failure to fulfill an obligation by the Payer.
- The Payer may pay in the service with a prepayment created in a given shop. For this purpose, after choosing goods (services), the Payer must memorise the number of Payment and the password shown on the payment site of the Service. Next, the required amount must be paid, using any method, to the bank account of Przelewy 24 entering the payment number as the payment title.
- The Service can create a prepayment automatically from the payment made by the Client if the confirmation of such payment is received by the Service after the waiting period. In this case, the Payer may use the prepayment as payment, repeating the purchase. Should such prepayment fail to be created within 2 hours from the time of commencement of the Payment in the Service, the Client should file a complaint to the Service staff regarding the said Payment
- Payments made at the Post Office are executed within 1 working day of the crediting of the payment on the bank account of Przelewy24
- The Prepayment may only be used by the Client for the execution of payments provided the amount of the prepayment is equal to the purchase amount. For the use of the prepayment as a form of payment the number of Payment and password of the prepayment are required.
- The status of the Prepayment may be checked: https://secure.przelewy24.pl/przedplata
- The Prepayment may be transferred automatically to a given Merchant without the Client's intervention provided it is compliant with the arrangements made by and between the Payer and the Service.
- The Payer's prepayment which is not used within 30 days of the crediting thereof on the bank account of the Service shall be returned to the Client, deducted by the cost of return. The Client may apply for immediate return of the Prepayment.
- The cost of return of erroneous payment or prepayment made by transfer is 2 PLN (two zlotys) In case of erroneous payment or prepayment by postal order made by the Payer, the cost of return is increased by the charge of the postal order to the address of the Payer according to the Polish Post price list. In case the erroneous payment or prepayment is made by the Payer using a debit card, the cost of return is 2% of the value of the prepayment. In case the erroneous payment or prepayment is to be returned to a foreign account, the cost of return is covered by the recipient.
§ 2. Complaints
- Complaints regarding Payments shall are to be sent in writing to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org and should contain the following: Payer's e-mail address, number of Payment, amount of Payment, Name and surname of the holder of the bank account (debit card), date of Payment and name of bank the Payer's payment was transferred to (in case of payments by debit card - name of the debit card).
- Przelewy24 shall process the complaint within the period of maximum 14 days. The processing time may be longer in case additional information from Intermediary Institutions in required.
§ 3. Final provisions
- Complaints regarding the use of the Company's services may be pursued through court proceedings once the complaint proceedings specified in paragraph 2 have been pursued.
- All the disputes relating to the Terms and Conditions as well as legal relations arising out of the transactions undertaken with reference hereto shall be adjudicated by a competent court competent for the seat of PayPro.
- Transactions made by Przelewy 24 are not banking transactions. Joining the Service does not require opening a bank account in the understanding of the Civil Code (act of 23 April 1964 - Civil Code, Official Journal of Laws 1964, no. 16, item 93, as amended) as well Act of 29 August 1997 - Banking Law(Official Journal of Laws 1997 no. 140, item 939).
- Using the Service for servicing payments for the sale of illegal goods or services, in particular those infringing the property rights of third parties, those not allowed to trade in the EU, as well as using it for payments for access to pornographic content is forbidden.
- Persons effecting payments through Przelewy24 grant consent for the processing of their personal data by DialCom24 sp. z o.o., ul. Kanclerska 15, 60-327 Poznań as well as its subsidiary company PayPro SA, ul. Kanclerska 15, 60-327 Poznań for the purposes relating solely to the operating activity of the service.
- DialCom24 and PayPro are the administrator of the personal data within the meaning of the act of 29 Aug. 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Official Journal of Laws, no. 133, item 883).
- Persons effecting payments through Przelewy24 grant consent for receiving Payment confirmations by e-mail. The contents of the said e-mails shall at all times be decided solely by Przelewy24.